The Kaaf University College is a co-educational secular institution of higher learning. As a policy, the University admits applicants from all races and nationalities, irrespective of their religious, cultural, social or ethnic persuasions or origin.
Admission to Bachelors' Degree
Secondary School Certificate holders
• Five GCE Ordinary Level including English Language and Mathematics; Plus GCE Advanced Level passes in three subjects,
• International Baccalaureate of an aggregate not less than 30.
• West Africa Senior Secondary School Examination (WASSSCE) Certificate
• SSSCE with an aggregate score of 24 or better in 6 subjects including core mathematics and core English. The aggregate score of 24 or better in 6 subjects shall be assessed from candidate's SSSCE results using the following grades and weights:
• RSA stage II with passes in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus RSA Stage III with passes in at least three (3) subjects.
Post Secondary School Professional Certificate holders
Post Secondary School Professional Certificate from recognised institutions (e.g. Nurses' and Teachers' Training Colleges) obtained after successful completion of Secondary School with the necessary credits at GCE Ordinary level.
Diploma Holders from Tertiary Institutions
HND and holders of Diplomas from accredited universities or non-university tertiary institutions may be considered for admission. The Admission Board shall assess candidates with Diplomas and HND with regard to the curriculum content of their programmes and the classification of their final certificates on a case by case basis and grant them the necessary course exemptions at appropriate level of programme.
Exemptions shall be granted on the basis that the student made a score of C or better in the subject/course for which exemption is being sought. Application for course exemption shall be made at the time of registration of courses of the relevant semester.
Mature candidates applying for admission must have reasonable education and working experience and should have attained a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of submitting the application. Applicants for the mature programme should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the intended field of study. Students seeking admission under this category will write the Entrance Examination and pass a selection interview. The examination will cover:
i. Quantitative & Analytical Tools and
ii. English Language.
The examinations must be passed at 50% in each subject before a candidate will be selected for an interview.
A student transferring from an accredited university to Kaaf University should register with the University for a minimum study period of at least six (6) semesters as a full time student before she/he becomes eligible for gradua¬tion. The classification of the degree will be based only on the courses taken at the College.