The strategic plan of proposed university college as of now remains only the dream of the proprietor the glimpses of which can be gleaned from his business plan attached. This will form the basis of a ten-year strategic plan that will be drawn with the leadership and other stakeholders when the institution comes into being.
Authorisation To Establish Tertiary Institution - KAAF University College. Gomoa
At its 20th Meeting held on 13th September, 2007, the Accreditation Committee of the National Accreditation Board decided to grant three years' authorization to the KAAF University College, Gomoa with effect from September 1, 2007 to commence and, or continue its preparation for accreditation of the institution.
For the avoidance of doubt authorization means that KAAF University College:
- may continue the assemblage of academic resources including finance, human resource, library facilities, physical facilities and equipment appropriate to and adequate for the proposed academic programmes to be offered and maintained at the University College on long term basis,
- may finalise syllabuses for its academic programmes,
- may continue the development of physical facilities in consonance with the NAB Standards for Physical Facilities for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana,
- may neither advertise for nor admit students,
- may get the University College affiliated to an accredited University that would examine and certify its students.
A secular university, cast to provide a world class tertiary education for national human capital and physical environment developments of the society.
- To provide quality and comprehensive general tertiary education for those who qualify and seek it.
- To equip students with the necessary cutting-edge academic and professional training in their chosen field of studies.
- To be a catalyst in human and environmental developments of the geographical location of the university in particular and the entire nation in general.